- C. Bechstein Digital Grand
- Ant. Petrof 275
- Steingraeber E-272
- Steinway Model D
- Steinway Model B
- Grotrian Concert Royal
- Blüthner Model 1
- U4 upright piano
- K2 grand piano
- YC5 rock piano
- Kremsegg 1: Historical pianos
- Kremsegg 2: Historical pianos
- Hohner Collection
- Electric pianos
- Celeste: Glockenspiel + Celesta + Toy Piano + Kalimba
- Xylo: Marimba bass + Xylophone
This pack includes four instruments: Steel Drum, Spacedrum, Hand Pan, Tank Drum.
Each instrument is provided with one preset faithful to the original instrument modelled and several variants.
- Steel drums have their origins in Trinidad and are intimately connected with calypso music. The steel drum offered is a combination of the known types the "double second", the "tenor", the "double guitar", and the "triple cello". Its range covers 4 octaves.
- The Spacedrum is a recent variant of the Hand Pan, and the first to be made available in a thirteen note chromatic model, opening new horizons to the musicians. The Spacedrum and Hand Pan instruments offer presets for both hand playing and mallet playing. They are extended to 4 octaves. One of the Spacedrum creators, Marc Guilliou from Metal Sounds, participated in the testing of the Pianoteq steelpans version to make sure it is as authentic as possible.
- The Tank drum is made of thicker metal from a gas tank. In Pianoteq, the range is extended to 3½ octaves.
The Pianoteq physical model has been enriched to produce the characteristic timbre of steelpans, with their "blooming" overtones that arise from the mechanical properties of thin steel sheets. Two unique parameters, blooming energy and blooming inertia, are especially interesting for adjusting the steelpans sound. Thanks to the physical model, the Steelpans collection offers an exceptional playability and versatility.